Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tunesday: Maroon5


Happy Tuesday everyone :) 
I hope Monday didn't completely suck (it did though didn't it? Fucking Monday...)

I've got something new(ish) for your earballs :)

"It Was Always You" by Maroon5

Let me just start by saying Adam Levine is sexy as hell. Real original, right? 

Second, I really like this new song.
It reminds me a lot of the 80's music my mom used to listen to when I was a kid.
 When I listen to it I imagine that it would have been great for one of those Molly Ringwald high school movies.
I just imagine her locking eyes with someone gorgeous (Like Charlie Sheen when he was still hot and not a total psychopath) at the big dance at the end of the movie. And they dance and smile and all that crap, and then the picture fades to black with this song.
But I haven't thought about it too much...

Okay, okay, one more. Twist my arm much? ;)


Just try having a shitty Wednesday after seeing that smile :) Not possible.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment