Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Not-So-Tunesday: Eli "Paperboy" Reed


Okay, it's not Tuesday.
We're actually the furthest from Tuesday that we could be.
But I heard this song today and love it SO much that I just had to post about it:

"Nights Like This" by Eli "Paperboy" Reed

I've been Hulu-ing it up for the last few days (Bob's Burgers binge;) and have actually been stuck watching commercials for the first time in forever.
This song is in the new Toyota RAV4 commercial and is catchy as fuck!

Seriously, every once in a while I'll come across a melody that just clicks with my brain and I can't get enough. Examples include "Helena" by My Chemical Romance, "Here (In Your Arms)" by Hellogoodbye, "Don't Trust Me" by 3OH!3 and now this ;)

This is going to be my new bike jam :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment