Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tunesday: Rixton


Hey guys :)
I stumbled on something fun this weekend and thought it would be great for Tunesday ;)

"I Knew You Were Trouble" performed by Rixton 
(Taylor Swift Cover / Response)

So... confession time.
Taylor Swift drives me a little crazy. Like, not in an active way, it's more of an annoyance that stays dormant until awoken. Every time I hear a song about how she got screwed over my skin crawls just a little bit. It's like, it seems like you get effed over A LOT, how are you not used to it by now?

Rixton did a "response" to "I Knew You Were Trouble", and it's just wonderful.

Also this, this is hilarious:

Plus she's a bad sport. 
She freaked out about Tina Fey and Amy Poehler making a joke at the Golden Globes, and that's just where I draw the line.


See you guys next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment