Tuesday, August 28, 2012

D of C

long time no see!
Which, I'll admit, is utterly and completely, one hundred and ten percent my fault.
But don't hate me just yet, I have a good excuse!

Everyone, meet Kelsie.



As I've mentioned before, I'm originally from the state of Washington.
(and no, it doesn't rain all the time)
I moved to Virginia about a year ago right after
(literally like 2 days after)
my wedding.

Kelsie was my Maid of Honor.

She's awesome, one of the best friends I've ever had.


AND GUESS WHO CAME TO VISIT ME THIS WEEK?!


YAY!
She had never been to the east coast before,
and neither of us had been to Washington DC, so we made a week of it :)

Oh, and guys, I dunno if I've mentioned this before...
American History is one of my favorite things in the entire world.
It's like crack to me.
So needless to say, we had an INCREDIBLE time.



 

 

  









 





 The best part,
I got to see Abe.
=D

So, again, I am very sorry that I have been AWOL for the last couple weeks.
I was off having an incredible adventure.
DC is now officially one of my favorite places EVER.
I hope you can forgive me :)

Night loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment