Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ear Candy: Karmin & Diego Boneta

It's been a while...

So I have two songs.

Song 1:

"Hello" by Karmin

Weirdest thing.
I was just messing around on Pinterest (typical) when I came across a hair styling tutorial.
I was like "why yes, I would love to learn to curl my hair that way.", 
and it took me to the Karmin youtube page.

I loved her tutorial and her personality so much that I decided to check out her music
and fell in LOVE with this song.
(just goes to show you, talented citizens of the world, you could be the greatest thing ever but if you're a dick nobody's going to like you.)

I was actually really surprised that I liked this song because I'm not huge into female rappers.
To be totally honest, I don't really like rap at all.
But for some reason, lady rappers annoy the fuck out of me.
But I actually really like her.
I think it's because her personality shines through.



Song 2:

"Simpre Tu" by Diego Boneta

Not gonna lie folks,
I think he is a-goddamed-dorable.

I first saw him on Rock of Ages
(great movie by the way; funny, heartwarming, and it's a musical!)
And then I saw him again on a few old episodes of Pretty Little Liars.


He's actually a really good actor.
Not to mention he has a smile that will melt your heart.

The song isn't exactly deep, but it's fun and upbeat, 
and he really does have a beautiful voice (it matches his face ;)

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment