Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tunesday: BSB


We're getting a blast from the past today ;)

I don't even know why or how but somehow I started watching old music videos on the youtube.
What should have been a 5 minute recess has escalated into an hour long trek to rediscover ALL of my pre-teen feels.
And dudes, they are FOR REALS.

So today, I'm going to share a song that I played on repeat for DAYS when I was a kid.



"The One" by The Backstreet Boys

Seriously guys, I was a child obsessed.
I remember that I was listening to my Millennium album (but only the first three songs, because...you know, those were the coolest) when I had to leave my room for some reason (important 10 year old stuff I'm sure) and I came back and this song was playing.

And something about it clicked in my brain and I couldn't get enough.
I would listen to it over and over, pretending that if I ever became famous and had my own TV show that it would be the theme song (seriously guys I was the coolest).

So today, I bestow the nostalgia onto you :)
Also see "Oops! I Did It Again", "Bye Bye Bye" or any late 90s early 2000s song with a famous choreographed dance. Those were ma jams ;)

Have a good one guys ;) See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment