Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tunesday: Bublé


Happy Tuesday all :)
I don't have anything new this week, but I do have a song I've been partial to these last few days.

"Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Bublé

This song has been in my iTunes library since it came out (in 2009), and I've listened to it many times.
But I just saw the music video for the first time about a week ago, and now I just can't stop.

Let's start with the obvious: Michael Bublé is both dreamy and adorable.



I know I know, he's your mom's favorite (and if you think he's not, you're lying to yourself), but he's actually quite wonderful.

Not only does he have a lovely Canadian mug...


but he's also CRAZY awesome.



 He used the term "Holy Shitballs" on stage.
That's the dream.

But even if you set Bublé aside, the song is just great.
It's impossible to be in a bad mood when you're listening to it.
It's just so peppy and happy, you can't help but let it take you in. And it makes everything you see happier too.
See that guy and girl riding their bikes down the street? They're in total love.
And the lady at the store who greets you at the store? She's legitimately happy to see you.


I know it's almost Christmas and we don't really need any other reason to be jolly, but I can't help it :)


See you later ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment