Thursday, June 5, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: I'm Wishing...

Day 23:
favorite old film (2000-)


I'm going to finish this challenge if it's the last thing I do.

Since I've already gushed about my love for Mulan and Hocus Pocus (both released before 2000), I've decided to amend this one a little bit and make it "favorite OLD disney movie", like... pre-80's.

I've decided to go with Snow White and Seven Dwarfs for one simple reason, I love those little guys. Seriously, each of them are wonderfully charming, and they are so hospitable :)
Growing up I always liked Dopey the most, but as I grow old and bitter I've started to identify more with Grumpy. He reminds me of the Grinch (one of my favorite fictional characters by the way;) and I can't help but well up when Snow White brings out his softer side.

Snow White herself is a little meh.
I mean she's really nice but her voice is a tad bit annoying.
And who the fuck would take an apple from a sketchy stranger?



Seriously?

Which is your favorite?
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment