Sunday, June 1, 2014

KFT: May Edition


Hey guys and dolls :)
Here's the list of my favorites for the month of May.
Enjoy :)

1) Volcano Sushi
I became a sushi fan a couple years ago, but never really had a favorite sushi restaurant.
That changed a couple weeks ago.
There's an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant on 21st Street in Ghent called Volcano Sushi & China Bistro.
AND HOLY TITS IT'S SO GOOD. Seriously, best sushi I've ever had.
And on top of the food, they have great cocktails (I had something called a Blue Ninja, which if I remember correctly was Sake, Pineapple Juice and Curacao:) and a very nice atmosphere.
Sadly, Bryan's not much of a sushi fan, so I probably won't be going there regularly, but it will definitely be my go to place whenever I'm in the mood from now on.


2) Bamboo Ballet Flats
I ordered a pair of these from Modcloth about a month ago and they have become my new go to shoe.
They are cute and actually quite comfortable. I can't wear them to work (probably for the best, I bet they would get DESTROYED way too quickly), but they look awesome with shorts and dresses.
I loved them so much that I ordered a second pair in another color. I now have a black pair and a gold pair :)


3) Bates Motel: Season 2
You've heard me gush about various TV shows on here.
Well, add Bates Motel to the list.
There are a dozen reason why I love this show (the #1 reason being Max Thieriot...mmm), and I'm so excited to finish the second season :)
If you're a fan of thrillers and haven't watch this yet I HIGHLY recommend it. The first season is on Netflix :)

This concludes this edition of Kathryn's Favorite Things (KFT).
I'll be back next month with new products and favorites :)
See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment