Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ear Candy: Mr. Lambert

I couldn't live without my music.

Whether I'm singing, playing my guitar (or trying to at least),
or just listening to my favorite artists and albums,
music is a huge part of my life.

My current obsession:

"Never Close Our Eyes" --Adam Lambert


I became an Adam Lambert fan shortly after his season on American Idol. 
His voice is incredible and his music always lifts my spirits.
Not to mention his daring theatrical style (and BEAUTIFUL face :)

His latest album "Trespassing" was released on May 15, 2012.
And it is GLORIOUS.
The song above is one of my favorites from the new album,
I can't stop listening to it.
The music video is a little different,
not exactly what I imaged for the song when I first heard it,
but it's creative and entertaining all the same.

Enjoy;)




No comments:

Post a Comment