Friday, June 29, 2012

Polaroid Heart Collage


Hey Everyone!




Here's a little project I decided to try a couple weeks ago.
Unfortunately, I didn't get to start it until last night because it took a week or so to get my photos printed.
It's SUPER easy to make, it only took me about an hour!

You will need:
- a heart shaped cardboard cut out (about 2 feet wide)
- polaroid or square photos (50-60)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- string

Seriously, this is the easiest thing ever.


Get an idea of where each picture should go.
And then glue them to the cardboard.

aaaaaaaaaand
you're done!




FOR HANGING:
(sorry, I totally spaced and didn't take pictures of this process)

Basically all you have to do it take your string, run it from one side of the heart to the other,
keep it taut and glue it into place.
SUPER easy.

Thanks for stopping by loves!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment