Monday, May 12, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: An Odd Couple

Day 21:
two characters you would pair together


There's a reason why it has taken me so long to post this one.
And it's not one of my usual reasons (TV, friends, TV, ect.)
This one is legit...
I had NO IDEA what characters to pair together.
I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with some brilliant combination of unlikely contrasting characters and coming up with bupkis. 

But I was determined to figure it out, so I called in the troops.
While I was out with my friends this weekend, I told them about my predicament.
Within seconds they were hurling combinations at me:
Hans (Frozen) and one of the ugly stepsisters (Cinderella), Esmerelda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) and Aladdin, Pocahontas and Tarzan, it goes on.

But the one we all liked most (meaning the one that got the most "aww"s) was The Sultan (Aladdin) and Mrs. Potts.

These characters would be WONDERFUL together.
I mean, think about it: they are both ridiculously supportive, sweet and kind of have a silly innocence to them. They wouldn't even have to be a couple, they could just be awesome friends and have adorable conversations and make life better for one another.
Like Oprah and Gayle.


Who would you pair (it's harder than it sounds;)?
I should be back on track now, so see you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment