Thursday, May 1, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: Here Comes the Smolder

Day 20:
a character most like you


I'm terrible at finding characters that are like me.
I'm sure there are a handful of fictional beings out there that bear a strong resemblance to me or my personality, but I can never identify them.
So whenever I get a question like this, I ask my friends.
I asked both Alyssa and Erin which Disney character reminds them of me, and they both said the same person: Rapunzel.

Confession time...
I hadn't seen Tangled when I asked them this question.
I know, I know, I'm a terrible person. But when both my friends (who knew me from two completely different walks in life) said that she was the character most like me, I had watch it.


And oh. my. GOD.
You guys it was so good!
I liked it even more than Frozen (yeah I said it!).
I loved Rapunzel's character so much and love my friends for comparing me to her :)
They clearly haven't seen my dark(ish) side ;)

I'll probably be talking about Tangled a little bit later in this challenge, so I can gush about how much I loved the movie then :)
Spoiler: it's alot.

Which Disney character is the most like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment