Sunday, February 24, 2013

Harry Potter Challenge

hey everyone :)

I thought I would just pop in with something fun for all my Potterheads out there!
My friend Alyssa sent me a link the other day for a 60 Day Harry Potter Challenge (thanks again my love;)
The only problem was that not all the questions were strictly related to the books and movies of JK Rowling's Wizarding World.
There were a lot of questions about A Very Potter Musical, which I have not seen and I don't know if I will (let's get real: I'll see it, but there's a big chance I won't like it)
But I still really liked the idea, so I made my own :)


Instead of 60 days it's only 20, which I think is nice.
It doesn't matter how much I enjoy doing a 30 day challenge (or however many days), toward the end it gets MUCH easier to miss days and then I'm sad :(

So, twenty days, twenty Potter questions.
I'll be posting my answers here as well as on Facebook starting tomorrow :)
And I hope you will too!

Have a great one loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment