Monday, February 25, 2013

HP Challenge: Day 1


Q: Which is your favorite Harry Potter Book?

A: That would be The Half Blood Prince.

Don't get me wrong, they're ALL amazing
for some reason this one grabbed me more so than the others.
 There's so many new things going on and it's close enough to the end of the series so that shit is getting REAL.

**MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

I was in a Leadership Development Program at the YMCA that summer, so I was up in the woods when this one was released.
I was so bummed.
But when I came home for the weekend I found a copy on my pillow.
My dad had gotten it for me :)
I had the thing done before I even got back to camp that next Sunday afternoon.

I was so amazed and intrigued and pissed that I had to wait for the next book.
I honestly didn't believe that Dumbledore was really dead.
And if he was, I KNEW that Snape did it for a reason (a good reason, not a death eater reason).
I knew that Snape was a good guy from book 1.
Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be going on a long, long (hopefully not too long ;) rant about that on Wednesday (Day 3).
AND WE FINALLY FIND OUT THAT RON AND HERMIONE LIKE EACH OTHER.
I mean, we all knew but it was never confirmed before this book.
That made me happy :)

But yeah, I could go on and on, but long story short, my answer for day one is 
The Half Blood Prince.

What's yours?

Have a good one,
See you tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment