Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm Back!


HI EVERYONE!

No, I didn't die, 
though that would have been the only good excuse for 
why I haven't posted in such a long time.
To be completely honest, I haven't really had much to post about :(
October wasn't a very crafty month for me and then I did some traveling and then the holidays hit and...yeah... it was chaos.

BUT
I have really missed posting, and I'm hoping (hoping, hoping!) 
to start posting on a regular basis again.

So this week I am starting something new 
(not really new, but let's just pretend;)
Every Tuesday, we're going to have Tunesday.
What is Tunesday you ask?
I'm going to start posting a song (or two) every Tuesday.
Kind of like what "Ear Candy" used to be, but weekly.
And hopefully that will get me back into the flow of posting again.
Soon I'll be back to the tutorials and the reviews and everything I used to do, maybe even more :)

And, if for any reason I'm busy or on a crafting hiatus, 
at least you'll have a new song every week :)


So... guess who else is back?
FALL OUT BOY!


"My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up)"
by Fall Out Boy

They are back from their hiatus and are releasing a new album!
I'm SO EXCITED!
Kelsie (you remember Kelsie right?) 
and I went to their last tour and I cannot wait to go to this one :D

Well I'm off for now, hopefully I see (not really...but you get it) 
you all before Easter;)

No comments:

Post a Comment