Friday, March 8, 2013

HP Challenge: Day 11

Q: Who would be your 3 best friends at Hogwarts?

A: Fred, George & Neville


**CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Fred and George were always two of my favorite characters.
They were always lighthearted, even when times looked bleakest.
Not to mention the fact that Fred and George were the ones that recovered the Marauder's Map and gave it to Harry.
They were always the comic relief, in good times and in bad.
When Fred died, I couldn't believe it. I was so angry and sad all at once.



And of course, Neville :)
He won me over at the end of the Sorcerer's Stone, when he tried to stop Harry, Ron and Hermione from sneaking out of the House.
I am so UNBELIEVABLY happy with how Neville turned out.
Even if he didn't know it, he could have easily been The Chosen One.
His and Harry's lives were practically parallel with each others', except for the fact that his suffering wasn't as well known.
In the end, he stood up to Voldemort not as the Chosen One, but as a man doing what he knew was right.
And that, my friends, makes him one of the most bad ass men in the entire series :)

J.K. Rowling never ceases to amaze me.

Who would your friends be?

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment