Sunday, March 3, 2013

HP Challenge: Day 7

Q: Which character is the most like you?

A: Minerva McGonagall


This was a tough one.
I feel that I have something in common with each of the characters, but no one that was me exactly.
So I asked Kelsie (she's doing the challenge too).
She thought about it for a bit and came back with Professor McGonagall, and after thinking about it myself, I agree.
McGonagall was a character I always admired while reading the books. 
Everyone has had a teacher like Professor McGonagall.
 At first glance, she is stern, tough, intimidating; she's someone that you don't want to cross. But when you get to know her you realized that although she is an authority figure, her main priority is the safety of Hogwarts and the students that dwell within. She fights for what's right and is always there to help when someone needs it.
Not to mention the fact that she's a total badass and Head of Gryffindor House :)

I can see it :)

Which character is the most like you?

Have a good one loves, see you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment