Saturday, March 9, 2013

HP Challenge: Day 12

Q: Which is your favorite professor at Hogwarts?

A: Professor Remus Lupin



**CONTAINS SPOILERS**

I loved Lupin the second he awoke on the Hogwarts Express.
I dunno if it was because he was the first proper Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, or the fact that he was just a great teacher in general.

I love Professor Snape, as I explained on Day 3, but I was pissed when he exposed Lupin's lycanthropy to the wizarding public. I was so happy when he married Tonks, and when his son was born. 
Lupin wasn't always the happiest of characters, and he was definitely a loner, until Tonks that is :)

I cried so much when they died :(


But we got to see him one more time, as Harry entered the forest to die.
He was a hero.

Who is your favorite Hogwarts professor?

No comments:

Post a Comment