Saturday, March 9, 2013

HP Challenge: Day 14

Q: If you could bring any character back to life, 
who would it be?

A: Fred Weasley 



**CONTAINS SPOILERS**
(obviously.)

I honestly didn't believe it when Fred died.
I had to re-read the paragraph like 4 times until I realized that I wasn't misreading.
He was really gone :(

I think the worst part is that George now has to live without his brother.
Fred was his best friend, his twin and his everything.
They were never apart, they were even together when Fred died.

I can't even imagine how painful it was for George, to be alone for the first time since birth,
knowing that he'll never see his brother again.

(the Mirror of Erised)


Wow, totally just bummed myself out, HARD.
But I guess that is to be expected with a question like this.

Who would you bring back?


No comments:

Post a Comment