Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Bookie Book

Day 27:
  a picture of the book you're reading right now


Sorry this is a couple days late ladies and gents,
especially since I don't have a good reason why :S

The book I'm currently reading is the life story of one Bruce Campbell, my man crush from Day 3.
Bryan got it for me for Christmas this last year ;)
I've only just started so I'm still reading about his early childhood, but I can already tell that it's going to be a great read.
Best part, I can totally hear his voice in my head when I'm reading ;)

I actually made a B&N run today and got a few other books that I'm hoping to read over the next few months. I got Dracula, Frankenstein and The Interpretation of Dreams.
Decided I haven't read enough classics ;)

What are you reading?

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment