Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Nostalgia

Day 29:
a picture of your favorite picture from high school



 

Another impossible question.
How am I supposed to pick a favorite picture from high school?
Unlike so many others, I LOVED high school.
Not in a "I'm so popular and loved by everyone, it only goes down from here" sort of way (which is sadly a real thing), but in a "life is never going to be this fun and simple again" sort of way.
I was fortunate enough to not have to deal with too many bullies or rumors, with very limited teenage heartache.

High school was a time when I got to see my best friends every day, a time when I didn't have any real responsibility. Not to mention the fact that we were allowed to act ridiculous because we were just "acting our age" ;) It was awesome, how could I pinpoint a favorite memory?

Luckily, my computer's lack of photos / living so far away from home (meaning I don't have access to my old photo albums or computer files), it made my decision a lot easier. Even luckier, this picture really was one of my favorite high school memories.
 

Above is (left to right) Christian, Kelli, Kevin and me (aka my choir crew ;) on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. We were singing at a competition and got to spend a few days taking in the sights. 


We went to Alcatraz, the Windchester Mystery House, checked out a few of the piers and rode one of the cable cars :) It was one of my favorite trips by far, mostly thanks to my awesome tour buddy. Kevin still lives in WA so I never get to see him, but we rocked choir together and were really good friends before I moved.
Miss that guy :/



See you later :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment