Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tunesday: My Lovely Little Alyssa



heyyyyyyy ;)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7YPuYGANxA

I know I usually post the actual video, but for some reason I'm having issues getting the video through blogger. I've provided the link to her cover though :)

Remember Alyssa? :)
She's INCREDIBLY talented. She's been an amazing singer since I can remember and started playing the ukulele a little over a year ago (for her little hands! :). She posts covers on her youtube channel all the time and they are ALWAYS awesome.
This Tunesday is all about her :)

I chose this one in particular because of how beautiful and happy she looks.
I'm not saying she's an unhappy person, but her performance in this video just radiates good vibes.
Probably has nothing to do with the guy who inspired the cover ;)

Anyway, check out her covers and enjoy :)

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment