Tuesday, April 15, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: Do You Want To Build a Snowman?

Day 8:
favorite disney sidekick


Yeah, I only saw Frozen a couple weeks ago.
But guess what? I don't give a fuck because Olaf is AMAZING.
When I first saw the preview for the movie I wondered how they were going to have him fit into the story, but he is the cherry on top :)


Seriously, how could you not LOVE this little guy?
He's cute as crap, he's sweet and loyal and so so silly :)
He was BY FAR my favorite part of Frozen, which is really saying something because Frozen was awesome ;)


^^I may or may not have watched this video 3-4 times in the last week.

Honorable Mentions: Dory (Finding Nemo), Rajah (Aladdin), Pegasus (Hercules), & The White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)

Who's your favorite sidekick?
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment