Sunday, April 13, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: She Shoots For Her Own Hand

Day 6:
favorite disney princess


This one wasn't hard at all :)
I mean sure, I like Ariel, and Jasmine's cool I guess, and Amy Adam's in Enchanted was pretty fantastic, but I think we can all agree Merida is le best.

Even though she's a fairly new princess, Merida has totally climbed the ranks to number 1 for me.
I don't know what I like more: her crazy ass hair, the fact that she is a total beast with a bow (did I ever mention I used to be a trained archery instructor? true story.), or the fact that she's about as lady like as I am (which isn't very).
I've mentioned this before when I've talked about Mulan, but it's just so great to see Disney starting to create more and more strong female characters. Princesses that can handle themselves and don't really need saving.
I'm a total hopeless romantic, but it was so cool that for once that there was a Disney movie that wasn't all about the princess finding her "true love". Cause when you really stop to think about it, there are going to be SO many more problems in your lifetime, and most of them are going to be alot harder than being single.

Plus she's a total dork and I dig it ;)



Who's your favorite princess?
See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment