Thursday, April 10, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: You'll Be In My Heart

Day 5:
favorite disney soundtrack




This was was also a little hard.
It's really difficult to find a Disney soundtrack that I don't like, honestly.
(a proper one I mean, not like "High School Musical" or that "Hannah Montana" crap)
But the one has to go to Tarzan for one reason: Phil Collins.

I remember when I was little and I would spend time at my Grammie's house in the summer.
She had ALL the Disney movies for us, so that's pretty much all I would watch when I was there.
I remember that every time we watched Mulan I had to stop her from fast forwarding through the Tarzan preview, because I wanted to listen to the music :)



I haven't watched Tarzan in years, but I remember that it was never one of my favorites.
Maybe as an adult I would feel differently, you know, cause I'm all wise and shit now.
But the music is what made it for me as a kid :)

What was your favorite Disney soundtrack?
Let us know and leave a comment below! :)
(holy fuck that rhymes)

No comments:

Post a Comment