Friday, April 18, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: Riff Raff

Day 11:
favorite singing voice


No competition whatsoever, the best singing voice award goes to (imagine a drumroll)....
the voice of Aladdin!
Don't get me wrong, Disney has had dozens of incredibly talented singers throughout the years. But to me, Aladdin's voice is by far the best :)


"One Jump" is by far one of my favorite songs from the movie :) I mean, they're all great, mainly because he sings in most of the songs ;)
I got to help my choir teacher choose our end of the year medley my freshman year and I BEGGED him to let us do Aladdin (spoiler: we did Aladdin ;)


Disney is infamous for using separate artists to record the singing and speaking voices for their characters.
Aladdin's singing vocals were provided by Brad Kane.
Brad hasn't really done much in the last few years (singing wise anyways), which is a bummer since he did so well voicing Prince Ali.


^^ this video made me smile WAY too much


Who was your favorite Disney singer?
See you sooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment