Saturday, April 26, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: High Hopes

Day 18:
a film that makes you happy


I can't believe I forgot about "A Goofy Movie".
Well, I didn't really forget about it, but for some reason it didn't occur to me that it was a Disney movie (cause I'm full of smart).

But yes, this is a movie that ALWAYS makes me happy :)
I think it's because I can totally identify with both Max and Goofy at different points in the movie. I totally get Goofy's desire to bond with his son, but I also can completely understand Max's wish to grow up and do things on his own terms.
Not to mention the fact that it reminds me of way too many family vacations.

I will say though, this movie made me think that high school was going to be WAY cooler.
I mean, can you blame me?


And I will admit that I totally have that and the other Powerline song on my iPod, and I may or may not listen to it on le regular.

But yeah, if you haven't seen it (I've actually met quite a few people that haven't) you definitely should.
It's a great coming of age / father and son bonding movie with lots of shenanigans mixed in.

Also, dancing bigfoot :)


Which Disney movie always makes you smile?
See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment