Thursday, April 17, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: Kitty & Googly Bear

Day 10:
favorite speaking voice


A tie I couldn't break: Sully & Mike :)
The voice acting is by far one of my favorite aspects of Monsters Inc.
I've always loved Billy Crystal and John Goodman, so when I recognized their voices when the movie came out I was so excited :)

I've always enjoyed how animators have an uncanny ability to make the characters look like the voice actors who portray them, even when they look completely different. Their movements, their facial expressions, you can totally see John & Billy in these monsters :)


Another reason why these guys tie is because I think their performances were really enhanced by each other.
Although they are both awesome individually, I think it was the combination of the two of them that really made the movie. I can't imagine any other actors playing these characters, and I'm so glad they both came back for Monsters University (which I haven't gotten to see yet :( boo.)


^^John Goodman's face is the video cracks me up everytime

Who has been your favorite Disney voice?
See you tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment