Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tunesday: Samantha Barks


Hello all.
So I haven't done a Tunesday in FOREVER, and sadly even now I don't have anything new to share :(
So today, we're going back a few years.

"On My Own" performed by Samantha Banks

So, when I was searching for a video for my today's 30 Day Disney Challenge post, I may or may not have "accidentally" spent an hour youtube-ing the songs from Le Mis.

This clip is from the film version of Les Miserables that came out in 2012.
I've been a fan of the musical for years, and was really excited when the movie came out.

I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge Eponine, my favorite character and solid proof that girls get stuck in the friend zone too ;)


See you next week :)
(Hopefully I'll have heard something new by then!)

No comments:

Post a Comment