Tuesday, April 8, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: Miss Fa

Day 3:
favorite disney character


I'm sure this is a HUGE surprise.
Especially since I've already talked about Mulan in another challenge (and even once in this one ;)

Mulan has been my favorite Disney "princess" since I was 8.
Yes, I am more than aware that Mulan isn't actually a princess, but for some reason she is constantly grouped with them, so yeah.
She broke the pattern of "pretty damsel, some sort of distress, get saved by a prince, live happily ever after." Don't get me wrong, that's all well and good, but I'm so glad that Disney started to go in another direction. She taught girls to be strong and confident, that it's okay if you aren't perfect, and that you don't always need to be saved.

Not to mention the fact that she is AWKWARD AS FUCK and I LOVE IT.


Who's your favorite character?

See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment