Sunday, April 6, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus...

Day 1:
favorite disney movie



So, turns out I'm a big fat liar :(
I'm a few days late with this post guys, but in my defense it's not really my fault;
it's Sherlock's.

But any who, here we go!
So I've chosen Hocus Pocus as my favorite Disney movie.
It wasn't a hard decision, especially after I remembered that Hocus Pocus was in fact a Disney movie ;) Don't get me wrong, there were a couple other contenders (Nightmare Before Christmas, Mulan, there are more...), but Hocus Pocus has always been (and will always be) a favorite of mine.
I don't know if it's the magic, the songs (performing "I Put a Spell On You" like a boss may or may not be a karaoke dream of mine...) or just the fact that it was probably my first "scary" movie, but I love it.
Erin and I watch it every year during Halloween movie month (a now 3 year old tradition ;)
I'm still pissed that I didn't think to name Seymor Binx.
20/20 hindsight.

But yeah, what's your favorite Disney movie?
See you tomorrow (promise;)!


No comments:

Post a Comment