Thursday, April 24, 2014

30 Day Disney Challenge: Simply Meant To Be

Day 16:
favorite disney couple


Of course I had to go with Jack and Sally :)

Like I said yesterday, I LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas.
I watched it all the time when I was a kid and Bryan surprised me with the DVD when it was re-released;
so it can't be too surprising that the Skellington and the Rag Doll have clutched the best couple title ;)
 
 

Jack is absolutely wonderful.
He's curious, imaginative, determined and a great leader.
It's no wonder why everyone in Halloween Town is in love with him :)

And that brings us to Sally:

I'm a bit of a sucker for unrequited love, so I loved Sally right away.
 She's sort of a trapped character, always looking for ways to be normal (which is pretty much impossible when you're the female version of Frankenstein's monster...).
Jack, being the "king" of Halloween Town, is completely unobtainable to someone like Sally, someone who spends most of their time hidden away from the rest of the world. He barely even knows her.
So of course, he's the man she falls in love with.

I guess they just won't ever be together...
Oh wait:


I'm also quite fond of a good old fashioned happy ending ;)


Which couple is your favorite?
See you soooooooooooooooooooon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment