Sunday, February 2, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Fifteen Facts

Day 1:
a picture of yourself with 15 random facts


Almost all people call me Kat.
When people call me Kathryn, I automatically think that I’m in trouble.
 
I’m a proud Gryffindor.
 
I’m going through a crazed vintage fad at the moment.
 
I call owls “hoot hoots”.
 
I love making cupcakes.
 
I am dangerously close to having mermaid hair.
 
I'm addicted to Modcloth.
 
I love food. Like, ALL of it.
 
I get WAY too invested in movies and tv shows.
 
I have a love/hate relationship with yoga.
 
I love the smell of space heaters and air conditioners.
 
To my husband's dismay, I sometimes watch the same movie over and over.
 
I love riding my bike.
 
I watch WAY too much Netflix.
 
I’m slightly OCD when it comes to my movie collection. 



 See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment