Wednesday, February 19, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: My Day

Day 18:
a picture of your day


I work at a little deli downtown, about 2.5 miles away from my apartment.
I'm currently sans car (left my bug back in WA :( ), and after a pre-christmas bike crash, I've been walking home in the afternoons.
It's usually a bit of a pain, especially with Norfolk weather being what it is (a bitch.)
 
But today was beautiful.
I hadn't gotten through two songs on my iPod before I had to stop and take my coat off.
Above is the view from the Elizabeth River Trail, the most scenic and (to my luck) fastest way to get home.
I plan to start riding my bike again, but until then I hope the weather stays this agreeable :)

And guess who got home right after I did?

 

This is a horrible picture of me, but please keep in mind this was after my 2.5 mile walk home ;)


See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment