Wednesday, February 5, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Favorite Movie

Day 4:
your favorite movie


I have lots of other favorite movies, and this one is hardly my favorite of all time (it's Titanic, just in case you were wondering ;), but this challenge is about my favorite things NOW.

I absolutely LOVE the entire Millennium Trilogy (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, & The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest). I've read all the books, seen all the Swedish movies, and went and saw this one in the theater the first weekend it was out.

As I've mentioned before, I have a tendency to watch the same movies and TV shows on a loop. Usually it's with light, happy comedies that are good to have on in the background.
 This movie is the first serious movie I've caught myself watching over and over.

The characters are exactly who I pictured when reading, which is so refreshing compared to a lot of other book-to-movie adaptations.
Not only was the story compelling and suspenseful, it was beautifully played out on screen by all those involved.

I am impatiently waiting for the sequel.
Seriously, I check for updates every couple weeks.

See you tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment