Thursday, February 6, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Favorite Pastime

Day 5:
a photo of your favorite pastime




I have more hobbies than I can count.
I love being creative and getting my hands dirty, whether it be with paint, glitter, glue, chocolate or some crazy mix of all of it (yet to happen, give it time.)

But lately, I've been knees deep in cupcakes.
Last May (ish?) I made cupcakes with chocolate butterflies for my boss's anniversary with our company, and it woke a sleeping dragon. I had so much fun making them, and everyone at work loved them:) I found myself wanting to try more complicated designs, and then more complicated recipes. 

I'm obsessed. 

I made turkeys for Thanksgiving, minions for one of my co-workers, sharks for Bryan, and even made boozy cupcakes for one of our driver's birthdays :) I've made red velvet, blueberry, chocolate stout, and have so many more ideas.

I think I'm going to start blogging every time I make a batch I deem worthy (pissed that I haven't already). Just need to come up with a clever name for the series ;)

See you tomorrow
!

No comments:

Post a Comment