Sunday, February 9, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Seymor

Day 8:
a picture of your pet

Meet Seymor :)

It didn't occur to me until I started this post that I've never introduced you to my kitteh!
One of Bryan's friends brought him to us about 2 years ago after taking him in as a stray. 

The timing was absolutely perfect. We had been looking for a furry friend, 
but were starting to get discouraged after many unsuccessful trips to the SPCA. It was pure fate that brought Seymor to us, and we couldn't be happier that it did :)

After a few days of debate (in which almost all of my husband's recommendations were heard and politely rejected;), I decided to name him Seymor. It came to me as I was watching Little Shop of Horrors, when Audrey II started with his singing the trademark "Feed Me Seymour!". And then when Ellen Greene started belting "Suddenly Seymour" I knew that I had no other option. 
And no, I definitely don't sing it to him when I do the dishes. Not even once ;)

He's a pretty normal kitteh. 
He's a house cat (we live in the city and don't want him out in the traffic) so he's a bit of a fatty, but he has lots of toys to keep him up and moving. He's always greets us at the door and snuggles with us when he's sleepy. Sometimes he even sits like a people ;)
OH! and he's a complete stranger whore. Every time we have someone new over to the apartment he won't leave them alone. He's always on their lap or rubbing up against their legs. He's the worst attack cat EVER.

See you tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment