Tuesday, February 4, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Man Crush

Day 3:
your man crush

For this day, I've decided to go for a *celebrity* man crush, simply because crushing on my husband would be far too obvious ;)

This is another category that had a few finalists (looking at you ;), but for the last few months, I've had a huge crush on Bruce Campbell.

For those of you who aren't familiar with him, Bruce Campbell is probably best known for the original Evil Dead Trilogy. I saw it for the first time last summer, and even through the extreme campy-ness (it was horror in the 80s!), I could see that he was a good one ;)

He mainly does B movies, which is wonderful because his cheesy puns and catch phrases are part of what makes him so awesome. Not to mention the fact that he almost always plays a cocky sarcastic badass (my favorite kind;).

And yes, he may be a bit older than me (and my dad :S), but he's aged graciously and is still as awesome (if not more so) than he was back in the 80s.

I'm pretty sure if I ever met him I'd die.
Just smile, giggle like an idiot, and then melt into a puddle.


See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment