Sunday, February 16, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Celebrity Doppleganger

Day 15:
a picture of your celebrity doppleganger




I've been dreading this particular day of the challenge.
A few years ago when the whole celebrity face match thing exploded online, I tried to figure out who I looked like.
Any guesses on who it is?
No one.
No one famous looks like me.

But still, when I saw that this was part of our challenge, I went searching.
I downloading the app from MyHeritage, I tried a dozen different rando face match websites that I found on the google, I even had the friend that's doing the challenge with me (her's is Ashley Olsen and holy fuck it is uncanny, no idea how I never noticed before) plug a picture of me into the generator she had been using.
Every single time it came up with different people.
Katherine Heigl, Ashanti, Celine Dion, Cate Blanchett, all women who look absolutely NOTHING alike.

But I knew I'd have to find something for today's challenge, so I did a facial comparison with each of the people that had come up as a result.
Turns out, Norah Jones and I have pretty much the same face.

Hers is thinner than mine, but we have the same nose, our lips are really similar and our eyes are about the same distance apart.
I still look we look like completely different people, but when it comes to facial shape and features, we have a lot in common.

It's too bad that Kelsie isn't famous, because we're practically twins ;)


See you tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment