Monday, February 10, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Trading Places

Day 9:
a picture of someone you would like to trade places with for a day



**CONTAINS BUFFY SPOILERS**

I know, I know, I've already talked about my love for Buffy.
But the thing is, when I'm really really honest with myself, being Buffy Summers would be the SHIT.

Here's why:

She gets to hang out with Xander and Willow.

She gets to use a crossbow.

She gets to be with Angel.

Always looking amazing, even dressed for the 90s.

Super slayer kick ass skills.
 
Giles as a father figure.

Get's to have a crazy passionate relationship with Spike.

She makes puns even more awesome. 

She never dies (for real anyways).

aaaaaand  

She's got a BANGIN'  body.

Obviously I wouldn't want to be there when all the horribleness happens, especially when my favorite people die (the terror of loving characters in the Whedonverse).
 
But it is only for a day ;)

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment