Sunday, February 23, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Noms

Day 22:
a picture of your favorite food
 

Dudes, I could go on about the wonders of food for DAYS.
I was a really REALLY picky kid, so there's a lot of different things that I'm just now discovering (clam chowder? OH MY GOD).

But since I don't have a picture of all of my favorites stacked about a mile high on a plate, I'm going to have to pick just one. 
So, I'm going to go with white chocolate covered shika-berries.

Strawberries are delicious on their own, but put them on a stick with white chocolate?
Holy fuck balls, seriously.
So delicious, and even better, it's only a little bit guilty.
I mean, it's fruit with a litttttle bit of chocolate, that can't be that bad can it? ;)

I will say though, I am a bit of a shika-berry snob.
So far, the only ones that really blow my mind are the ones I used to get at the Apple Blossom Festival back home and the ones I make myself.
My money's on the freshness, considering they dip their berries to order and I eat mine the second the chocolate hardens.

Next time I make them, I'll post a tutorial.
It's really really easy, but some ways are definitely better than others.


See you guys later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment